The bulk of the Affordable Health Care Act (ACA) is due to take effect on the first of the year. A number of aspects of the law will affect Parkinson’s patients in a variety of ways. Learn more
Parkinson’s patients know all too well the frustration that comes with attempting to use a computer mouse while one’s hands and fingers are shaking. It becomes nearly impossible to accomplish even the most rudimentary computer task or to simply enjoy the pleasures of surfing the Internet. Learn more
Moving Day Buffalo – Saturday, September 07, 2013
The National Parkinson Foundation’s Moving Day® is the National Parkinson Foundation Western New York Chapter’s annual fundraising walk event. It will be a day of joining together and raising awareness of Parkinson’s disease. Learn more
See the Moving Day Video for 2013!
Worth Another Look
- Bob Russell & Moving Day Buffal0 in the Buffalo News
- Are Tremors Troubling Your Mouse? We Have a Solution
- Study Examines Prevalence of PD Cases in US
- Studying Twins Identifies Pair of Culprits Contributing to PD
- Diagnosing PD by Phone – Really!