The Supreme Court was unanimous in its June decision preventing firms from patenting human genes. Learn more
A class action lawsuit, successfully filed against the CMS, will extend coverage for services required by patients with chronic degenerative diseases. Learn more
The bulk of the Affordable Health Care Act (ACA) is due to take effect on the first of the year. A number of aspects of the law will affect Parkinson’s patients in a variety of ways. Learn more
Join us at our 2014 Wine Tasting Event where you can savor an incredible array of wines, craft beers, margaritas, and delicious food and desserts. There will also be opportunities to win amazing items through silent auctions, Chinese auctions and raffles. What better way to make a toast to spring than with fine wine, food, and friends?
Tickets are $40 in advance and $50 at the door. Reserve yours now- Register here!
An incredibly valuable experience for patients, caregivers and their families.
Worth Another Look
- Bob Russell & Moving Day Buffal0 in the Buffalo News
- Are Tremors Troubling Your Mouse? We Have a Solution
- Study Examines Prevalence of PD Cases in US
- Studying Twins Identifies Pair of Culprits Contributing to PD
- Diagnosing PD by Phone – Really!